Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Penlee Inspired

 

Hi there. A couple columns back I wrote about the Penlee Inspired exhibition in which I have a painting hanging next to a portrait by Elizabeth Forbes, which was the inspiration for my painting. My model, my landlady's daughter and sometime babysitter, and I were actually interviewed for local BBC tv. It was great fun. David George was the interviewer. I have not seen the clip on his show yet. We don't get tv yet. If you've seen it, let me know.
In any event, I have included the Forbes along with my own painting here, which is excruciating because I think the Forbes is so much better than my own. Nevertheless, I hope my own has some redeeming qualities, and that you enjoy looking at it for those few seconds that we look at paintings.
Cheers,
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment